The Mozambique Exploratory Meeting
November 23 at 4:00 p.m.
In the Chapel at the North Fayette Campus.
Come and discover if God is prompting you to be a part of this trip.
Summer 2014-July 28 through August 11
Pastor Sergio and Brother Gito are coming from Mozambique!
Check it out on the Mozambique Stories page.
Jesus Christ has given us the best possible gift: a right relationship with God. In response to his grace, we are committed to spreading his Good News and doing Good Works, both locally and globally. Our work in Mozambique concentrates on the areas of clean water, health and education. We work to meet physical needs, with a focus on evangelism in all that we do.
We are committed to sustainability in all these areas with the goal of promoting independence, not dependence. The visible results of the prayers, time and money dedicated to the work in Mozambique include:
- Drilling two water wells and repairing a third
- Resourcing and building a training center for a residential school for at-risk children
- Equipping local church leaders
- Planting a new church with local pastors and laity
- Facilitating training for teachers, small business entrepreneurs and job skills in auto machanics and crafts for the orphans
Would you like to be a part of how Crossroads is making a difference in Mozambique? You can:
- Pray: Join the Mozambique Monday prayer team. Each Monday we pray for God's work in Mozambique. We email a weekly prayer guide on Sunday evening with a particular focus for Monday. We also encourage fasting, if God leads you to that.
- Go: We are currently putting together a team to travel to Mozambique in mid 2014. This team will have a medical focus, as well as coming alongside Pastor Sergio and his local church in doing evangelism.
If you would like more information on any of these, or would just like to be kept up to date with what is happening in the Mozambique Connection, please email email@example.com or make a note on you Communicator Card during worship service.
The Mozambique Connection
Click Here to see pictures, video, and info on previous trips.